Thursday 11 October 2012

First time.

The first blog post is said to be one of the most important ones a blogger will ever do. 
It's supposed to be about introductions and establishing the very core of the blog. 
I find it scary to have to commit myself to just one niche. 
There are so many facets to who I am and what I am passionate about. 
But because I feel that I have to follow some sort of etiquette let's begin with a brief hello.

Hello.
My name is Dagmara and I am a first time blogger. 
I love fashion, tea and scones. I have an addiction to painting my nails. 
I love reality television but I have a weakness for good books. 
I'm 21 and in my last year of my undergrad degree. 
Freud is my favourite psychologist and I don't care what anyone thinks of that. 
I have a new found love for pinterest and one of my favourite things to pin are recipes. 
Ironically I don't really cook but I would love to learn once I get over my fear of the oven/stove. 

I started this blog so that I can have a place to spew my random thoughts and to share things that I have found or learned. You can expect quotes to pop up constantly (In fact the next blog after this will likely be based on a quote). The name of the blog is really a representation of my life. There are times of complete chaos when I'm busy and overworked and then there are those times that bring balance back into my life and turn into memories. So with that said, let's make some memories together. 

-    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin