Monday 11 February 2013

Sweet Valentine


Hey everyone!

So for part 2 of my triple shot of love I decided to go sweet.
For me that means brighter colours and keeping it simple.
Scroll on down and tell me what you think.

To set the mood:





 For these nails I used Revlon - Mad About Mango, 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Pink Blink, 
& Maybelline Color Show - Porcelain Party.


 


 My favourite part? The fact that I used a scented Revlon polish. 
I wouldn't say it smells exactly like mangos, 
more like super sugary candy that's mango flavoured. 
They smell awesome!! 
I wish there was a way I could demonstrate it to you. 
If you're interested in trying out the Revlons I would highly 
recommend it. I own 2 and they both have really great scents.


Right Hand.....

Left hand....


bottle comparison.




I feel like the scent really adds to the theme. Do you agree?
Feel free to comment!
Next post will be on Friday.
Enjoy your week!!

xo, D




1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin