Friday 15 March 2013

Neely on St.Patty's


Hello friends!
Like I promised today's post is for Saint Patrick's Day.
I won't be celebrating this year because I have quite a bit of school work
but I never pass up an opportunity for a themed mani.





For this look I decided to finally use my Zoya - Neely as the base coat.
Neely has a fantastic formula and is an awesome creme.
I also used green glitter, Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro - Gold Silk,
& the black from my Quo stripper.







I did all of this free hand and I'm really glad I pushed myself
because I was pleased with the result.

What do you think? Is it festive enough?

Hopefully your weekend won't be spent in front of
your computer doing work like mine will be.
Until next time!

D

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous freehand! So cute :D Love the glitter, just the right amount of razzle dazzle to perfectly compliment Neely. I think it's my new favorite green. It's so classic.
    Festive fantastic! Hope all your work goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin