Wednesday 10 April 2013

Orchid Manicure


Hey all!
So I'm glad to say I finished that monster of a paper.
Normally I can crank it out pretty quick but for some reason this one took me a while.
Of course now that that's done I have to study for two huge finals. Hurrah! -.-
C'est la vie.

Anyway, here's today's post.
I was inspired by my mom's beautiful orchid that's sitting on our piano.

SAM_4531

For this mani I used
Maybelline Color Show – Porcelain Party
Essie – Angora Cardi
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear – Mellow Yellow
Nfu-Oh – NFU 51 

SAM_4533
SAM_4534

Originally I just had the white and purple but I felt like it lacked some depth
so I added NFU 51 and a bit of yellow.
In the photos the yellow came out really bright but it’s much more subtle in person.

SAM_4532

So what do you think?
Did I do a good job interpreting my inspiration?

Have a great day friends!
D




1 comment:

  1. Woah. I think you did an excellent job. The colours and dots are spot on. Crazy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin