Friday 27 September 2013

Orly – Fowl Play


Hello again!
Today I’ve got a beauty of a swatch for you.
This is Orly – Fowl Play.


SAM_6567

I love my little mini bottle!


SAM_6560


Fowl Play is the most gorgeous berry purple I’ve seen in a while.
Makes me think of wine and jelly filled pastries.
& the flecks! Blue, red, orange, silver, and even a hint of green! Like little shards of magical glass.
SAM_6556

Formula was great & even though this was the mini bottle it still had a great brush.

SAM_6576


SAM_6577


So what do you think? Let me know!
& I’m sorry that I’ve been posting less frequently recently. To be honest I just kept putting
off doing my editing and now I have a back log of about 5 manis. So you can expect at least one
over the weekend. Anyways! Happy Friday. Until next time.

Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin