Monday 28 April 2014

Saint Speckled and Freckled


Hey all!
Today I've got the second pairing that I previewed on my Instagram.
There's quite a few photos so let's just jump right in!

------------------------------------ 




// Pretty & Polished - Speckled and Freckled //



I had used this polish in a previous post but I thought it deserved a proper moment.
I love the whipping cream coloured base and I thought the little glitters were simply divine.
(Really easy removal too!)



Speckled and Freckled is great all on it's own but I wanted to jazz it up.
Take a look at the after...





 MoYou - Suki Plate 06 // A England - Saint George




------------------------------------ 

So I think these are definitely my favourite manicure
that I've done so far this year. Graphic and girly.
But what do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Have a great week.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin