Friday 25 July 2014

Brain Algae

Hey all!
First off before I get into the nails I just have to share a super cool documentary I watched.
The Red Queen - A Mayan Mystery
If you love a great story and have a deep fascination with ancient cultures like I do then this is a must watch.
It's pretty fucking cool to learn about some bad ass Mayan ladies.
Now my nails!


Sephora X - Melodramatic // Zoya - Neely // MoYou London - Fairy Tale Plate 02




These nails have nothing to do with the Mayans but I think they're still pretty kick ass.
Neely stamped beautifully over Melodramatic and I love how the algae spreads.
Reminds me of the connections in our brain in an odd sort of way.




Next Wednesday, I have some exciting news happening on the blog so make sure to stop by.
And! have you entered the NPC Great Polish Giveaway of 2014 yet? Click here.

I'll be seeing you on Monday!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin