Friday 10 October 2014

Mini Halloween Series 2014: Jack Skellington WM and Tutorial



Essie - Blanc / Licorice

Hey all! It's been a week since I last saw you last and as promised I'm back
with a mini Halloween series. First up, a twist on a classic. 



I've been a little watermarble crazy since I discovered turning them into decals.
They turned out very Halloween-esque I think. My pinky is my favourite.



And now a little tutorial! I used a tool from this set (third one from the right - the tiny metal dotter)
but it can easily be replaced by a toothpick. So don't worry if you don't got the tools you can still try this!  






Viola! Let me know what you think of this mani
and if you try this tutorial out (tag me people!).

I'll see you tommorrow for a special post - my 2 year blogiversary!!
You might want to stop by because I might just be doing a giveaway.
And it might just be open internationally. Just sayin.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin