Monday 14 January 2013

piCture pOlish Aphrodisiac



Hello lovelies!

So i realized that I forgot to ask you what you thought of the new layout. 
Do you like the font? Is it hard to read? 
Personally I like it because I have a weakness for cursive and it just 
looks like I wrote a letter in perfect form. 
But the audience has a voice too so please let me know what you think!

Let's bring the focus back to the nail art.
I choose to use Aphrodisiac by piCture pOlish 
because I had just ordered it not too long ago and I was dying to see what it looked like. 
This colour is really fun. It changes, depending on the lighting, from a 
deep rich purpley plum to a deep dark navy. 
I was surprised at how little shimmer there was once I applied it since the 
bottle has tiny little shimmers but I didn't care because the final colour was great. 
Then, because I really wanted to use my stamper, I put one 
large white kiss on each of my ring fingers. 
It is called aphrodisiac after all.

Feel free to comment & follow!

-D


I don't if you've ever noticed but on my left hand I have a 'reptile nail' (or so I choose to call it) that's all ridged and bumpy because I got it caught in something.
The other day I did the same thing to my other middle finger and now it seems to be transforming as well.
If you know of any good ridge filling base coats let me know!!










1 comment:

  1. I love the kisses! So perfect. What a nice deep shade. So rich and luxurious.

    I think your font choice is perfect! Just ledgible enough.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin