Thursday 27 June 2013

Aurora Stars


Hello there reader! Today I wanted to quickly share what I did on my nails for my mom’s birthday this week.
I was feeling like using some lavender so I went with it and came up with these babies:

SAM_4967

SAM_4968

SAM_4969

Originally I was going to do a tape mani with both these colours but once I got Aurora on my digits I just could not cover
 up that amazing colour. So I kept it simple and only did an accent finger.

SAM_4971

For this look I used Essie – Meet Me At the Altar from their newest wedding collection & I also used Zoya – Aurora. I’ve been lusting for Aurora for a while now and it really did not disappoint. Awesome coverage, great colour, and look at that holo! droolinggggg.
The stars are from Big Ruby and were super easy to apply.

SAM_4970

You may have also noticed yet another change with my blog. I’ve been wanting to do my own header for quite some time now and I finally got to it. I may change it up a bit again at some point because it’s only my first one but for now I’m happy.

So what do you think of this look? Let me know because you know I love your comments! Enjoy the rest of your Thursday.
You’ll be hearing from me again soon.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin