Tuesday 4 June 2013

Graduation


Hello again!
Today I wanted to share a special mani with you guys. A little over a week ago I graduated from university! It was a big day for me so I needed a manicure that made me feel fabulous. I didn’t know whether to keep it simple or not but I decided to just go for it. Such an occasion deserved some hutzpah. Here’s how it turned out:

SAM_4825

SAM_4826

I decided right away that glitter had to be involved. I used 3 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure – Golden Rule as my base and then I stamped onto it with Essie – Licorice. Then I added Northern Lights Holographic Top Coat.
SAM_4835

SAM_4833
So what do you think?  I loved them. They made me feel special.
And! They went perfectly with both my dress and the outfit I wore to a late night concert.

Well that’s it for now. Next up: Deadly Sins Challenge Day 12.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin