Wednesday 28 August 2013

Baby Pink Splatter


Happy hump day everyone!
Today I’ve got a splat-tastic manicure to share.

SAM_5863

SAM_5862
I usually struggle a lot while doing splatter manis (hence, why they’re so rarely on my blog)
but I had basically no trouble this time around. Hopefully I’ll be just as lucky next time.
SAM_5851

SAM_5843

For this look I used Nubar – Baby Pink as my base. I love this pink – such a classic colour. Lady like and feminine.
The splatter was done with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri – Raspberry Race & Nubar – Sour Apple.
I was really pleased with how this colour combo came out. Just enough pop.

SAM_5837

I wanted to show you both hands so here’s a rare sighting of my left hand:
SAM_5879

& now back to the right ;) Which is your favourite finger?

SAM_5878
That’s it for now friends.
I’m going to go run some errands (for something AMAZING that’s happening this weekend)
and spend some time with my boyfriend.
See you tomorrow!

Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin