Friday 2 August 2013

Barry Birthday Bliss

Hey there!
So as promised, here is part two of birthday bliss. I was craving a tape mani and I was also dying to use two more of my new birthday beauties.

SAM_5259
SAM_5262

For this look I used Barry M in Dragonfruit as my base and then after I taped I added Barry M – Greenberry.
I didn’t really have a set pattern when I started for the tape so I just played around with my first finger and decided on this.

SAM_5258

SAM_5266

Both these polishes were fantastic. Super opaque and the formula was superb.
A little on the thick side but that’s how I like my polish because I feel like I can manipulate it more. Also, I took these photos
a few days after I did my mani so I can definitely tell you that they don’t chip quickly.

SAM_5267

Super happy with these beauties. And I’m so glad Gee got these for me.
Did I mention I have two more of these babies? ;)
So what do you think?

Much love, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin