Tuesday 4 December 2012

December Nails 2012 Theme 2: Inspired by Christmas Candy



Hey there.
For theme 2 I just went on google and entered Christmas Candy. 
The inspirational picture is below. 
I think I did pretty well with this one, simple but fun. 
Got lot's of compliments too ;)

-D

Products used:
Revlon top & base coat
Base Green: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Jade Jump
White Stripe: Sally Hasen Xtreme Wear - White On
Red Stripe: Loreal Paris - 370 After Hours
Pink Stripe: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Twisted Pink
Dark Green Stripe: NYC - 298 High Line Green

(& In case you did not notice, the blog name has changed.
It felt like the right time.)













AND! look what came in the mail! New dotting tools =D 



1 comment:

  1. Loving the stripes! Reminds me of the candy cane ribbons my grandparents always had. Perfect candy shine.

    I put on Mean Mr. Mustard tonight. holy crap. I didn't even know it had tiny holographic particles. What a surprise :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin