Saturday 29 December 2012

December Nails 2012 Theme 9: Inspired by Gift Wrap


Hey.

So this was so supposed to be posted a few days ago 
but I was having some issues with my photos so it got delayed. 
In any case, here's theme nine. 
I had it on for Christmas dinner (times 2) plus one day. 
I was quite pleased with this in person but I have to admit 
I was sort of annoyed with the black polish I have. 
It seems it has reached it's expiration date and was chipping way too easy. 
However, the overall glimmer still did it for me. 
Enjoy!

 -D

 Products used:
Red: Sally Hasen Insta-Dri - Sonic Bloom 260
Pink: Sally Hasen Insta-Dri -Fushia Flare
Green: NYC - High Line Green 298
Blue:Wet n' Wild -Bird Bath 33577
Yellow: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow 360
Black: Wet n' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
Tiny Sparkle: Sally Hasen Xtreme Wear - Disco Ball 180
Large Sparkle: Nails Topshop - Razzmatazz




The Chaos



1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin