Tuesday 18 March 2014

Christmas in March



Hey friends.
I've got another combo post to share today.

If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I did a green galaxy for St. Patrick's day.
(This green galaxy is quite photo heavy - I couldn't help but take it out into the sun)

What you don't know is that I also did a red galaxy a few months ago.
(Yes I said months, and no it's not as picture heavy. There was no brilliant spring sunlight in January.)
So check em out and let me know what you think!

-----------------------------------

Green Galaxies


A England - Saint George // Zoya - Logan // Sally Hansen - Scarab
Smitten Polish - Blue Footed Booby Dance// Zoya - Solange // Northern Lights Holographic Topcoat



I wore this look for St. Patrick's day and I couldn't stop staring at my digits.




And you just know it turned out well when your boyfriend compliments
your manicure without being prompted. More than once even. High five to that.



I've also decided to not add big white stars anymore.
I much prefer combining glitter and Zoya Pixie Dusts.
They seem to work better on my tiny canvases.

-----------------------------------

Red Galaxies


A England - Rose Bower // A England - Sleeping Palace // Essie - Angora Cardi
Zoya - Miranda // Ciate - Candy Cane



This look was inspired by a page from this book Logan gave my dad for Christmas.
You can expect to see some more looks inspired by this book at some point.



-----------------------------------

I think galaxies might just be my favourite nail art technique.
No two galaxy manicures are ever the same and each one provides endless room for magic.
What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by.
See you in a few!

xo, D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin