Monday 10 March 2014

Split Splat

Hey all!
So it's been a while.
Long story short, thing's have been stressful.
Death, betrayal, and pain.
Nothing pleasant.

I've been struggling to find balance and now that my brain is mostly functioning again
I've decided to refocus on this blog. It's always made me happy so why not?
This is my little space of the universe and I'm going to own it.

With that being said, let's keep it positive!
Today's post features two different splatter manicures. 

----------------------------------
Split




Zoya - Blu // A England - Briarwood



Here's a piece of jewelry that ended up resembling my look.
I'm thinking about doing a mini series inspired by jewelry.
What do you think?



----------------------------------
Splat




Zoya - Blu // Zoya - Bevin


----------------------------------

So that's it!
You can expect that my next couple posts will feature multiple manicures,
just like todays, so that I can catch up and keep my posts relevant and up to date.

Happy Monday. Here's to a brighter future.

xo, D. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin