Friday 10 May 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 6


Happy Friday!
I have yet another Deadly Sins Post for you all. I’m very surprised that I’ve been able to keep up with all these.
I for sure thought I’d get lost in the manicure madness.
In any case, we’re onto the second day of Greed & the prompt was:
“Remember, More is More... Don't hold yourself back!”
So I went for it: I did a gradient, I stamped, and I used glitter. And here’s the result:

SAM_4750

SAM_4743


I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jade Jump and Mint Sprint (at least I think it’s Mint Sprint. I lost the little sticker with the name & after searching the internet everything that came up Mint Sprint matches my bottle) for the gradient.

SAM_4748

SAM_4741

I stamped using A England – Saint George & plate BM 301. Then I used a brush and applied Top Shop – Razzmatazz in between some of the lines.

SAM_4747


What do you think friends? Let me know in the comments section.
Remember to check out the other ladies manicures too!
Next up: Mother’s day mani. See you soon!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin