Friday 31 May 2013

Beyond the Sun + Best Blog Award


Happy Friday!
Yes, I’m back. I needed to get another blogging fix as soon as I could. I wanted to share a mani I did a little while ago that was simple but still had some impact.

SAM_4804

For this look I pulled out Color Club – Beyond & Zoya – Solange.
I stamped using Plate BM-315.

SAM_4803
Beyond is awesome. So much freakin holo. I love how it came out a lighter navy once
I stamped over it even though on its own it is normally a much deeper colour.
Solange is gorgeous too. I can already tell that I`m going to love it on it`s own.

Below is a photo using a spot light. I wanted to show you just how much depth there is to Beyond.
Honestly, whoever named this polish was spot on. Beyond awesome.

SAM_4808

SAM_4802

In other news, I was also nominated for the Best Blog Award by The Polish Playground. This award is similar to the Liebster because it`s not really an award per say, it`s just a way of connecting to other blogs and bloggers. But because I`m bad I decided to break the rules. I chose to answer the questions but to not create new ones or tag anyone. I`m breaking the chain people! However, having said that, if you`re a new blogger and this particular list of questions peeks your interests than consider yourself nominated and feel free to pass on the award.

Best Blog Award
1. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have 2 older sisters but I also consider my boyfriend’s brother and his girlfriend my siblings too.

2. What's your guilty pleasure?
I love reality shows. My favourite would have to be the Real Housewives series. It’s nothing that stimulates the mind too much but it really helped me relax when I was in school and exhausted from a 12 page paper.

3. What's your zodiac sign?
I’m a Leo. Rawr. But I swear I’m one of the best Leos you’ll meet.
It’s the Virgo in my astrological makeup that makes me nicer.

4. What's your favorite color?
Purple

5. Your favorite genre of music to listen to?
It all depends on my mood.

6. What's your one favorite nail polish at the moment?
I can’t pick one! That’s cruel! Umm… Beyond – Colour Club & OPI – Kiss Me On My Tulips.

7. What was your first ever nail polish you bought?
I have no idea.

8. What colors do you have the most of in your collection?
I feel like I have a pretty decent assortment of colours but there’s lots of blue and purple.

9. What's your favourite nail polish finish to wear?
I love cremes.

10. What's your most expensive nail polish that you own?
I have a few piCture pOlishes and a pair of Enchanted Polishes.
I also have a Deborah Lipmann that retails around $20 but I got it on sale.

11. Do you prefer short or long nails?
Neither really but I lean towards longer nails. I usually keep mine at a medium-ish length.

-------------------------------------

That`s all for now friends. Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you have a great weekend! You will likely hear from me sometime on Sunday or Monday. Thank you again to The Polish Playground for the nomination!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin