Thursday 25 September 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 25: Inspired by Fashion


Maybelline - Bare All // Wet n' Wild - Sunny Side Up
Nubar - Baby Pink // O.P.I - Kiss me on my Tulips
Zoya - Blu // Sally Hansen - Butter-fly Stroke



The prompt for day 25 called for drawing a little inspiration from fashion.
I love me a good runway show so I had a lot of fun finding something to use.
I ended up finding inspiration in an outfit from Missoni's collection for Spring/Summer 2015.


What I loved about the look was the variety of light playful colours.
And! It allowed me to redeem myself from my last water marble.



I also have a secret. I didn't do these the conventional way 
(i.e. do a design, dip your finger in, repeat, waste a bunch of polish and make a big old mess). 
Instead I basically made two giant decals.
Thanks to the interwebs I discovered that you can do your design and JUST LEAVE IT.
So that's what I did. And it works!!! I will never ever do WMs the same way again.


I can't believe I'm 25 days down already guys.
Only a few more days to go! What's coming up tomorrow? "inspired by a pattern".

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin