Friday 13 September 2013

Smitten Polish – Pastel Pixelation


Hello! So I’m back in town and ready to share some posts with you guys.
Today I have yet another polish from my birthday hoard.

Meet Pastel Pixelation by Smitten Polish.

SAM_6028SAM_6027

SAM_6033


Isn’t this polish just the sweetest?? 
I loved the colours of the glitter pieces. And the little golden circles?!?! AHH! :D
It was like a confetti rainbow dripped in pink chiffon.


SAM_6026

SAM_6034

Application was great. Nice thin coats that weren’t runny or too thick. 
I was a bit worried the pink would dilute the glitter but the formula didn’t allow for that.
It just kept looking better the more coats I put on.

SAM_6029

I was totally sold on this baby.
If you’re looking for something delicate and girly this definitely something you should look into.
Check out Smitten Polish’s etsy store here to see some more of her gorgeous goodies.

Next up: my vaca post!!

Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin