Tuesday 27 November 2012

Preview.

Hello friends.
So it's been a while. 
But I'm going to make it up to you through all of December, 
I swear.
I've been thinking about what to do next on this blog 
and because of my love for nail polish I have devised a plan. 
Usually I do Christmas/Holiday themed nails through most of December. 
This year I'm outright committing myself 
 to four weeks & I figured I would share.

Here's the breakdown:

During the four weeks I plan on painting 11 times.
That means I need 11 themes.
Here's what I've planned..

1      Inspired by snowflakes
2      Inspired by a Christmas candy
3      Inspired by a Holiday story
4      Inspired by a Christmas movie
5      Holiday gradient
6      Inspired by holiday parties
7      Inspired by a snow globe
8      Inspired by Christmas trees
9      Inspired by gift wrap
10   
11    Inspired by fireworks


Now if you're a real keener you'll notice a blank. 
This is where I need your help. 
I need suggestions for the 10th category, so please 
feel free to leave a comment and give me your opinion.


The first post of December Nail Month 2012 
will be posted on Saturday December 1st so stay tuned!

 -D


4 comments:

  1. Ruldoph the Red nosed Reeeindeeeer! :P And possibly Santa and his sleigh? bahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Lisa. Rudolph might just show up at some point.. ;)

      Delete
  2. The first thing that popped into my head was a Christmas water marble. But I'm going to keep thinking. It's hard, you've covered all the bases. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be the winner! But I'll be taking suggestions till the week before so if you think of anything else let me know!

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin