Sunday 2 December 2012

December Nails Theme 1: Inspired by Snowflakes


Hello friends.

So I'm a a day late posting, but here they are.
The photo doesn't really do justice to how duochromtastic Bonjour Paris 
is but trust me, it sparkles and it radiates 
from a deep purple to this beautiful ambery colour. 
Definitely in love. 
One tip though, I did three layers for it to come out the same as the colour 
in the bottle so my recommendation would be to put some sort of 
base colour underneath (especially black). 
But it any case I really like how it all turned out. Let me know what you think. 
Also, still taking any suggestions for the tenth category which won't 
be decided until a week before, so feel free to leave a comment. 

P.S. There's also a little bonus at the end for you to check out.

Products Used:
Revlon top and base coat
Base colour: Enchanted Polish - Bonjour Paris
Snowflakes: Maybelline Color Show - Bold Gold
Konad Stamper- Plate BM319

















BONUS
One of my closest friends had her birthday the same day as this post was supposed to be sent out 
(which is part of the reason this is late) but I just wanted to guest spot her manicure so you can see another Enchanted Polish on a base boat. THIS WAS ONE COAT!! So heed my advice and use a base colour.




2 comments:

  1. <('o')> sweet my first guest post! And I just had to put another coat on today. I can't stop looking at it. Great pics,thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love you nails, by the way. I wish snow was sparkling purple and gold.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin