Wednesday 15 May 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 7 (Tutorial)


Hello! 
I have yet another Deadly Sins Challenge post to share with all of you.
Today’s prompt was:
“Don't try too hard but explain everyone how to do something really easy... (Tutorial)”.
Now I’ve never done a tutorial so this was definitely new waters for me. So I decided to keep it simple (after all, this week’s over all theme is Sloth). I used 2 tools (but you could get away with one if you get creative) & 3 polishes (but if you want to keep it simple and slothy you really only need 2). 

Here's the finished look:

SAM_4787
& here's how to get them:

collage for target board tutorial

For my look I wanted to use different colours than the typical target board.
SAM_4782
I used Zoya – Neely for my base.
Then I used Essie – School of Hard Rocks & Essie – Blanc for the target.


SAM_4789

What do you think? Will you give this look a shot? (Pun intended).
If you did want to make it more complex you could add more circles or vary the colours.
Let me know if you do end up trying this out!
Remember to check out the other ladies participating in the challenge.
I’ll see you again in a few days.

D
P.S. I actually liked making this tutorial so you might just see another one come up again soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin