Monday 17 June 2013

Stevie&Miranda


Hello again. How is everyone? I’m doing alright. Just been keeping it mellow.
(Is that even a saying? I think I meant keeping it real but somehow that’s just not right. Oh well.)
Today I wanted to share something I did a little while ago. Have a look see!

SAM_4855 
SAM_4857

I’ve been totally digging the textured trend all year and when I finally got my hands on a few of Zoya’s Pixies I just knew Stevie and Miranda were meant for each other.
SAM_4863

It’s so hard to show how sparkly these polishes are. My camera was just not capturing it properly.
But trust me, if you want something that requires no base coat, no top coat, and basically no energy
then try out a Pixie. You won’t be disappointed.
SAM_4861

I loved how these came out. I didn’t want to overpower the awesomeness of these
beautiful Pixies by doing too much and I’m really glad I stuck to a simple technique.
But what do you all think? Let me know because I love your comments!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin