Monday 26 May 2014

Joe Fresh - Bloom


Hey there!
Happy Monday - and if you're in the States well then Happy Memorial Day.
I have a bit of military influence in my family - both sides went through WWII back in Poland.
One of my grandpa's was pursued by Nazi's and the other served in the war, though from what
I'm told he didn't like talking too much about it. My dad also went through training and worked in the
military for a few years. It's always been important to me to be familiar with the workings behind the
First and Second World Wars because it has such a strong tie to how my family developed.
As they say, knowledge is power.


Now onto the fun stuff.




Joe Fresh - Bloom // Decals from Nail Polish Canada


It was pretty hard to capture just how bright this shade is. It goes a little neon but not too much.
Think Malibu Barbie drinking a raspberry margarita. This shade packs quite a punch.



I kept it simple by only adding a few fun decals.



So that's it!
I'll see you in a few days.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin