Monday 2 June 2014

Meringue Love


Hey all!

Quick post today (which should have been Friday's post but I left without hitting Publish >.< 
And then I was busy all weekend and didn't get to the computer until late last night. 
Oops. At least now I'm an extra post ahead.... (⌒▽⌒)   )  
featuring a look that was inspired by this manicure by The Nailasaurus
I loved the hooded nails so I wanted to give it a go.





L'oreal - a la meringue // L'oreal - I Pink I'm in Love


Novel Nail Polish - On Silver Wings





I love love love a la meringue. It's the most perfect creamy white.
Formula was a little disappointing though because it was quite watery and it went slightly patchy.
I had to do three thin layers to even it out and make it consistent, but I do really love the overall finish.




I did the "hoods" freehand. I would have liked slightly sharper lines but I Pink I'm in Love is 
also on the more watery side so I didn't have much room for error. 
Afterwards I realized I could have just made decals and made my life a whole lot easier, but oh well.  



Overall I think this came out pretty good!
Let me know what you think below.
See you in a few!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin