Tuesday 3 December 2013

Birthdays, Babies, & Belated Holidays



Hey everyone!
So it's been an extremely long time since I last posted. 
It was nothing you did - I just wasn't feeling creative at all and as a result I had a really hard time writing my thoughts.
I have a not-so-secret love for the written word and I just hate producing mediocre work. 
Perhaps it was the Winter Autumn blues?
In any case, here's some of the highlights of what's been happening in my life...

There was my god-daughter's birthday....



Novel Nail Polish - Rainbow Drops (Buy it here)



I polished off a Mildred Pierce HBO series with Gee from InJeebWeTrust ....





Enchanted Polish - Across the Universe // Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Jade Jump
MoYou - Suki Plate 05 (buy it here)

The HBO series was amazeballs by the way. Click here to see the trailer


Halloween happened...




OPI - My Vampire is Buff // China Glaze - Cast a Spell // Zoya - Thandie


Remembrance Day passed...



Aphrodite Lacquers - Rum Runner
(The etsy store is currently closed but you can follow them here on facebook for updates )


There was a baby shower....




Sation - Love at First Lavendar // A England - Saint George
MoYou - Suki Plate 06 (Buy it here)


& it was Gee's birthday...


Esmaltes da Kelly - Wolfsbane (Buy it here) // Essie - Blanc // Sally Hansen - Pink Blink
MoYou - Suki Plate 06 (Buy it here)


----------

Phew. So that's been my life as of late.
Which look is your favourite?
Next up I'll have a fun galaxy to share.
Until next time!

Much love, D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin