Monday 18 August 2014

Kings & Queen Galaxy

Have you seen the upcoming ILNP collection for Fall 2014?
It is freaking fragging amazing. Google it. You won't regret it.
I've been drooling over the swatches so I just had to use my one and only ILNP.
Here's a few swatches before the magic happened!




ILNP - Kings & Queens




This colour was made for me. Kings & Queens is a vibrant deep purple.
The holo in this is reaaalllyy visible which I love.
Two easy coats and it was perfect.
As much as I loved this all on it's own, I just had to add some art.


Color Club - Fashion Addict + Miss Bliss // A England - Saint George
Zoya - Stevie // Essie - Blanc




I love to galaxy. I think I'm going to have to do another one next.
Make it a galaxy week :D




So that's it!! Let me know what you think.
I'll see you in a few days.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin