Saturday 2 March 2013

OPI - Get Your Number


Hey everyone!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
I started my weekend with a flashy blue mani.




For this mani I used OPI - Get Your Number
from the Mariah Carey liquid sand collection,
& then I used Zoya - Natty on my ring finger and thumb.
(Love the tiny little bottles that came in my 4 pack of the liquid sands)







The stars are actually nail tattoos from Big Ruby Tattoos.
I was interested to see how they would apply and it was really simple,
just like when I was little and used Spice Girl's tattoos.

right hand..
Get Your Number is totally beautiful. 
It reminds me of shattered glass and sparkly fresh snow. 
The holographic glitter is spot on. 
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this.
 I thought it would be the dud out of the 4.

left hand

I really like how this one turned out. 
It goes a bit nautical for me, with the 
stars reminding me of a compass you'd find on an old ship.

& Natty! I've been lusting over this colour for a 
while and then I accidentally found it when I was out shopping.
It really is the most gorgeous deep navy. 
Coverage was amazing - only needed one coat to be opaque!

That's all for now.
Let me know what you think below!

D

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging the different textures. And the blues really compliment each other. Yay! I'm glad you like the tattoos. They're super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your blog posts! They are fabulous, just like you, but not as fabulous as you. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin