Thursday 11 July 2013

Ola Rio


You know those stand out stars that every polish dreams of being? Ola Rio by Enchanted Polish is definitely one of em. I’ve had this polish for a while now and I finally got around to trying it out. All I can say is that it was so worth the wait. Take a look and see what you think. (please forgive my messy clean up job. This was my third attempt at a manicure so I was just DONE by the end of it.)

SAM_5071

SAM_5072

SAM_5075

Because it’s one of my most precious polishes I didn’t want to have to use too much of it at one time, so I opted to apply a base of Essie – Licorice first. I love love love how this combination looked & Ola Rio is just amazing. Every place I went to I had to check what colour my nails were. Pink! Gold! Red! Copper! Completely drool worthy. And you just know it’s a winner when even the boyfriend notices without a prompt from me.

SAM_5073

SAM_5076

Next up I have a few manis using 4 of A England’s new polishes, which of course I’m dying to share with you. Have a happy Thursday!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin