Tuesday 5 February 2013

Triple Shot of Love


Hello lovelies!
So I came up with a little mini series.
Surprise! It's for Valentine's Day. (Insert gasp here!)
It'll be a series of three posts.

A Triple shot of love, my loves.

Each is a different theme (duhh) but each one must include a heart.
It is the main symbol associated with the day after all, although I 
always wondered why we draw it the way we do when really 
it's a giant pulsing muscle-y lump. Oh well.

I must admit I have a soft spot for the holiday because for me it's really 
all about my anniversary (insert cheesy love song here). 
So day 3 will be extra special. 
Let me know if you'd be interested in a partial outfit post because I'm considering it.

Day 1 - Sultry Valentine
Day 2 - Sweet Valentine
Day 3 - Sparkly Valentine

Look forward to the first post tomorrow!

 xo, D

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin