Friday 22 February 2013

Fondue Inspired Water Marble


Hello!

So I had mentioned in my previous post that I was going out with InJeebWeTrust.
We went for tea and fondue at Capstone tea & fondue 
and decided to theme our nails for the occasion.


Each of us was to pick an item off the menu to be inspired by.
I ended up being inspired a photo of a cheesecake that
 they have up on their website (which didn't end up on our tray).
From what I could tell it was a berry cheesecake 
so I took my love for purple and rolled with it.





I used Sally Hasen Insta-Dri - Beige Blast as my base colour. 
Then for the actual water marble I used Maybelline Express Finish - Plum Intense
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Pronto Purple, & Maybelline Color Show - Porcelain Party




Water Marble is quite a bit of work but
I really love how it turned out. 
Each nail is like a different slice of cake! 


That's all for now.
Feel free to comment and
let me know which is your favourite nail!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 
And make sure to check out InJeebWeTrust 
to see what she did with her inspiration.

xo, D

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Just absolutely in love with these beautiful nails. How did you do this!?! You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it's a technique called water marble. You can youtube it, it's really straightforward but a bit time consuming and pretty messy.

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin