Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Nail Junkie – Strawberry


Hey there!
Today I’ve got a fun polish from The Nail Junkie.
This is Strawberry.

SAM_5456


SAM_5487

SAM_5492

I decided to keep my mani really simple so that this polish could have it’s moment.
I really liked the sticker on the bottle so I drew inspiration from that and added little black dots
using Essie – Licorice to represent the little black seeds on strawberries.

SAM_5493

SAM_5472

I was so in love with this colour. It was bright and fun but it didn’t blind me unlike many neon polishes can.
The shimmer in this polish was spot on. Nothing too overpowering – just subtle and very lady like.

SAM_5474


This is definitely a colour I will be going back to. I fell in love at first swipe. 
There’s just something about this shade of pink that makes me joyous and alert.
The little girl inside my soul was skipping rope and giggling the whole time I had it on.

Make sure to check out The Nail Junkie’s etsy shop to check out her other fabulous colours.
Thank you to Gee from In Jeeb We Trust for this gorgeous polish!
(Gee also did a Nail Junkie mani which you can see here)

Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin