Friday 4 April 2014

Purple Reign



Hey there! 
Hope you're having better weather than I am wherever you are. 
Honestly, the rain doesn't bother me. I live in Vancouver. It comes with the territory.
I was just fooled by the few pretty days we had into thinking that Spring was Summer.

So to help brighten up this dreary day I wanted to share
another 2 in 1 post featuring two looks using my favourite colour - purple. 

----------------------------------

The Rich Love Diamonds




Zoya - Aurora // Essie - Set in Stones




This manicure was so simple but I loved it so so much.
Aurora is holographic bliss and I love this Essie glitter topper.
Like diamond snowflakes. 




----------------------------------

The Royal Wave




Sephora X - Fierce // Maybelline - Bold Gold
MoYou - Suki Collection 05




I haven't done all that much stamping lately but I just knew this combo was worth it.
Once I tried it on one finger I wanted it on every digit. 
I was really pleased with the overall effect. 





----------------------------------

Let me know what you think! 
Have a great weekend everyone.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin