Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter 2014


Hey friends!

So I skipped the last two blogging days because of Easter weekend.
4 days of eating and cooking and cleaning and family can really take it out of you.
 But to make up for it I have another 2 in 1 post to share!

-------------------------------------

Easter Marble


Barry M. - Greenberry // Zoya - Blu // Models Own - Banana Split


 I wore this look for half of the weekend.
I wanted to emulate Easter eggs so I made each digit different.
The art was free handed and then I water marbled.
Banana Split was a bit too watery for free handing but I made it work.


 Am I the only one who finds water marbling extremely laborious?
So many things can go wrong. There's always a mess.
Thankfully I got a great tip from In Jeeb We Trust who said using a shot glass would help.
& it totally did! I mean making a mess while water marbling is basically unavoidable
 but it really brought it to a minimum. The pattern was also a lot easier to create.




-------------------------------------

Ola Flynn


Zoya - Flynn // Enchanted Polish - Ola Rio!



For the second half of my weekend I wanted to keep it simpler because
 I just did not have the energy to do anything too involved. So I came up with this combo.



The shift in Ola Rio! is so amazing. Bronze, gold, AND purple.
 Below is a bit of a blurry picture but you can see the purple peeking through.



-------------------------------------

So that's what I wore all weekend on my digits.
Hopefully you had a great weekend.
Next post will be Friday!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin