Monday 7 July 2014

Oranges, Lemons, and Coconuts









As soon as summer comes around all I can think about is lying on a beach some where.
I plan grand getaways in my head and think about all the possibilities.
I picture myself lounging on a chaise looking out at a crystal blue ocean and
feeling my body soak in the sun. And of course, I'd have a big old cocktail.





Essie - Cocktails & Coconuts // Fruit Decals from The Born Pretty Store


And this shade by Essie would be a serious contender for what I'd wear while away.
You can barely see it but the there's just a light dusting of shimmer. I swoon.
The beige tone also works quite well with my skin tone and I can see it being pretty on a lot of different ladies.
This baby applied in a few easy coats and there was only slight patchiness on the first coat.



Let me know what you think!
Coming up on Friday: a little more fruit inspiration.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin