Friday 11 July 2014

Pineapple Party


 I've been loving all the fruit inspired manicures I've been seeing floating throughout 
FB and IG lately. I fell in love with this tutorial by just1nail and I decided to give it a go.





Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Flare / Raspberry Race / Butter-Fly Stroke / Mint Sprint
Smitten Polish - Sunny Side Up


My pineapples are no where near as amazing as just1nail's but I don't think I did too bad.
I was having a lot of trouble with my brushes so I think I'm going to have to invest in some new ones.
At least they look like pineapples. 



So what do you think? I think my favourite part is the addition of the Smitten Polish.
Nothing like a holographic polish to start a party.

Coming up on Monday: I'll be using a technique I haven't used in a while.
But you'll just have to wait and see ;)

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin