Tuesday 21 October 2014

Halloween Candy




BM - 306 // Color Club - Beyond // NYC - Luxury Lime Creme
Sally Hansen - Crushed / Psychedelic Purple // Essie - Licorice


Hey all! So Friday's post was abandoned due to the fact that my photos
didn't turn out at all. Shit happens. But today I've a got another Halloween look.



(Image Source)

I know lot's of people don't necessarily like the gore-y aspect of Halloween so
I wanted to make a mani inspired by one of the best parts of the season - candy.


I ended up doing the half moon candies freehand and I swear to you the lines 
look way straighter in person. Damn close ups. I shake my fist at you.
 And I got a bit of tip wear on my index opening up a box. Oops. -.-
In any case I thought these were bright and fun and pretty Halloween-y.



So That's it! I'm curious to know what you think so comment below.

Also! I have chosen the winner of my Blogiversary giveaway and the lucky duck has been emailed.
Thank you to everyone who entered and participated. You rock :)

I'll see you Friday with another Halloween mani.
Want a hint? It'll be black and white.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin