Friday 31 October 2014

Pumpkin Tarts


China Glaze - Highlight of my Summer // Essie - Tart Deco
piCture pOlish - Aphrodisiac // BM - 305

Happy Halloween everyone!!
I've always loved Halloween - it's a chance for everyone of all ages to have fun
and there's really no rules. You can stay in and watch a scary movie, you can trick or treat,
you can set off fireworks, or you can go out and dance with a strange person dressed as a superhero.
I feel like Halloween has a little something for everyone.


This nail art isn't what I'm actually wearing today for Halloween (stop by on Monday!)
but I wore this over a few days and loved the Halloween-y-ness of it all. 


I had yet to use a stamp for my mini Halloween series so
I figured it was the perfect time to use one of my Bundle Monster plates.
Pumpkins and haunted houses, oh my!


So that's it my friends! I hope you have a great and safe Halloween night.
Go and get your freak on, whatever that may be.
And if you're dressing up let me know what you're going as!


xo, D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin