Wednesday 1 October 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 31: Honour Nails You Love



China Glaze - Lemon Fizz // Zoya - Hunter / Bevin
Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Flare / Sonic Bloom

Holy cow! We've reached the very last day of the challenge, 
which means I had to honour nails I love. So I drew inspiration from Judyrox
an amazing nail artist who's photos I often obsess over.




All of this was done freehand. It was one of those nights where I was up close and personal
with my nails, drawing tiny details. Judyrox had a design on 2 digits but I decided to
make it a full manicure. I think my favourite nail is my ring finger *.*


So that's it friends! The challenge is done.
Tomorrow I'll be posting a comprehensive post about all the looks I did and you can tell me your favourites. 
And then after that I'm taking a break.
Not too long don't worry, I just need to refill my creative juices.

Let me know what you think of these!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin