Friday 24 October 2014

Get a Clue



Deborah Lippmann - Amazing Grace // Essie - Licorice
White Acrylic Paint // Indigo Bananas - Blue Glow

Hello! Welcome to part 3 of my Halloween mini series.
What better way to celebrate than with a few murder weapons?



I did the white base first, then I did the design over top with white acrylic paint,
and then I went out over all my work with the black. I really have to encourage you to
use acrylic paint. When I saw different bloggers using acrylic paint I didn't understand why they didn't just use polish.
Let me tell you friends my eyes have been opened the last couple weeks.
Using acrylic makes the lines so crisp and the polish you put over top really adheres to it.
Freehand just became a little easier.


 Now the glow photos!!



This is everything to me. The blue glow isn't as strong as the green glow
but it charged pretty quick and photographed really well.


So that's it! I'll be doing the next part of my Halloween series on Monday and
you can expect a little more glow action because I am obsesssseeddd.
Let me know what you think!!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin