Friday 13 June 2014

Love at the Altar



Hey there! 
I have a fun post today featuring one of my all time favourite polishes.
It's a little picture heavy so let's get into it! 




Essie - Meet Me At The Altar 


I seriously love this shade of lilac. If I had to be a colour, this might just be it.
It's girly and glam and has the most delicate shimmer. 
But as gorgeous as this is on its own I just had to see what else I could do...


And viola! With a bit of Pronto Purple by Sally Hansen and my 312 + 317 BM plates
I think I took this to the next level. Just think.. wouldn't this be fun to wear to a wedding this summer?
Someone get married and invite me. 



The hearts.. I just die! I used my new ultra squishy stamper (thanks Gee for the tip!)
and they came out just perfect. Top coat caused a little drag but I don't care. They're so fun!


So that's it, let me know what you think!
Happy Father's Day weekend y'all. 


xo, D. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin