Monday 9 June 2014

Orange Blossoms

Hello again!
Today I have a nature inspired look that popped into my head while I was browsing through my stash.
There's nothing like a fun floral mani to get me in the mood for summer.



Zoya - Thandie // Neely // Hunter // Blu




All of this was done freehand. I wasn't drawing inspiration from any specific flower,
 so I just went with my gut and made it a bit more abstract.
I really love how the colours compliment each other. What do you think?



And can I just say how happy I am that I can finally go outside and take proper photos?
There's nothing better than beautiful sunshine and a garden backdrop. 



So that's it for today but I'll see you again in a few. 
Hope the sun is shining down on you wherever you are!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin