Monday 16 June 2014

Fathers Day 2014 N/OOTD



Hey there!
So yesterday was Father's day.
My parents and I stayed in in the morning and watched some soccer.
Then we went to my aunt's house for dinner and I got to hang out with my amazing little god daughter.
And I can't believe it but she's graduating preschool. It's insane! 



O.P.I - My Vampire is Buff // O.P.I - I Saw You Saw We Saw Warsaw // BM - 319



As usual I already had a mani planned a week in advance.
I decided to draw inspiration from one of my favourite sweaters.



"...Warsaw" was a little watery so getting a clean image was a little difficult but I made it work.
I like that it looks a little faded. Like a great pair of jeans.




So what do you think? Let me know!
I'll be seeing you on Friday with a fun manicure using some Model City Polish.

xo, D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin