Monday 30 June 2014

Pink Pegasus

Did you ever take a course on mythology?
Some of the most memorable courses that I took in university had some aspect of mythology / ancient
influence and it always made my brain tingle. All it takes is a good story and I'm hooked.
I love that stories and myths transcend time. A window into a past we can never visit.



Deborah Lippmann - Amazing Grace // O.P.I - Kiss Me On My Tulips
MoYou London - Fairytale Plate 02 // China Glaze - Pink Voltage


When I was done this manicure just screamed graffiti and spray paint to me. 
Makes me wish I had a backyard with a giant wall so I could turn it into a mural.
Make all my uber creative friends come over and turn it into a party.



Let me know what you think!
I'm off to enjoy the day with my favourite guy.
Wishing all my fellow Canadian's a happy Canada day tomorrow!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin