Thursday 18 September 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 18: Half Moons



Barry M. - Papaya // Enchanted Polish - I Am The Walrus
Heart 2 Art Studs

For day 18 I had to do a technique I haven't ever tried - Half Moons.
There's a first time for everything right?


I was surprised by how easy this was. I'd seen tutorials and was sort of skeptical.
I was expecting to botch up at least 1 nail, but they came out pretty fantastic. 

Papaya is actually slightly brighter than it appears in photos
but as with all neon shades it was hard to capture.
I Am The Walrus is true to shade though. 


I think next time I'll make the Moons smaller and play around with different sizes.
It's amazing what you can do with school supplies. Reinforcements for the win!

Tomorrow I'll be showing you some galaxy love.
And! I even made a tutorial! Just like  I promised ;)

xo, D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin