Tuesday 23 September 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 23: Inspired by a Movie



Sally Hansen - Butter-fly Stroke // China Glaze - Are You Jelly?
O.P.I - I Saw, You Saw, We Saw Warsaw // MoYou London - Fairytale Plate 05 // Zoya - Blu 


Day 23 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge required drawing inspiration from a movie.
So I went to my tower of VHS movies (yes, VHS because I'm cool like that) and picked
out the first cover that drew me in - Thumbelina.


I ended up doing a tri-coloured gradient to match the gradient rising from the candle
and then I stamped some stars and a fairy to mimic the prince and his sparkly trail. 


It's like I have Thumbelina on my thumb :3


Viola. 23 days down - only a week to go!
Tomorrow I'll be sharing my "Inspired by a Book" manicure.

xo, D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin