Sunday 7 September 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 7: Black and White



Deborah Lippmann - Amazing Grace // Essie - Licorice
MoYou London - Fairytale Plate 02


We've reached the one week mark in the 31 Day Challenge.
I'm pretty happy with what I've done but I think this has to be my favourite thus far.




I've been dying to use these mermaids and with summer slowly but surely fading away
this felt like the perfect opportunity. My favourite mermaid is probably the one on my thumb.



And because I am a little obsessed with my glow in the dark
top coat, I just had to try it out over white..





Does this not make you think of The Little Mermaid?
When she's swimming up to the surface in that warm blue-y green glow?
I'm sorry in advance for getting "Under The Sea" stuck in your head.

Day 7 is complete! I'll see you tomorrow with "Metallic".
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday Funday.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin